UAE residents can’t feel happier and more festive at the moment. This time of the year, when the weather becomes extremely pleasant in UAE, is anyway extremely festive given so many Christmas, new year, Halloween, National Day celebrations, unlimited fireworks and so many outdoor places opening up!
But because the residents are getting an unusually long weekend of 5 days off for the 48th National Day of UAE, here is a list of a few family activities (free and discounted) compiled for you guys to choose from.
- Fireworks and Concert at Global Village
(Only pay Aed 15 for the entry) – 2nd Dec, 9pm
- Special IMAGINE show at Dubai Festival City
2nd Dec, 8 to 10 pm
- Drumming and fireworks at the Beach JBR
28,29 Nov, 1-2 Dec. 5pm onwards.
- Special lightshow at Burj Khalifa
1st to 3rd Dec.
- Fireworks at The Pointe
2nd Dec, 8pm
- Celebrations at City Walk
Nov 28-Dec 2. 4pm to 10pm
- Celebrations at Al Khawaneej Last Exit
Nov 28 – Dec 2, Thu from 18:00, Fri from 17:00, Sun-Mon from 16:00
- National day decoration at Al Qasba, Sharjah
Nov 30-Dec 5.
- Display of UAE art at the Louvre, Abu Dhabi
Nov 29-30, Fri-Sat 14:00 to 17:00
- Performances at Riverland
Dec 2-3, Mon-Sun 14:00 to 18:00
- Fun activity and fireworks at Blue Waters Dubai
Nov 28 – Dec 2, Thu/Fri/Sun/Mon 17:00 to 21:00
- Ferrari World and Warner Bros World – Abu Dhabi
Tickets reduced from Dh295 to Dh150
- 48% Off at La Perle
Nov 28- Dec 2, Thu-Sun from 19:00, Mon from 16:00 (Book online)
- Buy One full ticket, get other 3 for Aed 48 each at Legoland, Lego Waterpark or Motiongate – Dubai Parks and Resorts
Nov 28 – Dec 3, Thu-Mon 10:00 to 20:00, Tue until 18:00
- 48% off Al-Ain Zoo
- Dubai Dolphinarium
November 29 to December 7, Dubai Creek Park, Gate No. 1. Tickets start at Dh50.
- Dubai Safari
Aed 50 each
- 50% traffic fines by Fujairah Police
- Free popcorns at Roxy Cinemas
- Junoon, the Sultans of Sufi Rock from Pakistan, performing at Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium on 29th Nov.
Tickets starting at Aed 157, on PlatinumList
- Armaan Malik and Armaan Mallik, performing at Dubai Bollywood Park
Dec 2, tickets starting at Aed 89, including full access to park.
- Plan a BBQ in the park or desert with your friends
- Trip to Jebel Jais
I hope this list helps you decide your 5 days holiday well! Or if you are like me, you can also catch up on sleep and Netflix at home.
Thank you to the Government of UAE! Happy National Day to this lovely country, that is home to so many nationalities! ❤
If you know of any more activities, feel free to add in the comments below!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO EVERYONE THAT UAE IS HOME TO.
Editor and Owner at Maharat.
[Follow me on Instagram for more updates and creative ideas: www.instagram.com/maharat.bymaha]